Wednesday 19 September 2012

Disney Couture Jewellery

Snow White Bangle

I love jewellery but I don't wear much apart from my bangle and occasional ring, however I love to look it and Disney Couture jewellery is so pretty and quirky and perfect for the adult princess ;) The jewellery is of high quality using enamel, swarovski crystals, 25k gold plate  and lots of little details which make these pieces really special. They are a bit prices but are really pretty statement pieces that always get lots of comments :) 
Tinkerbell Snowglobe Ring

Several sites sell it in the UK and on ebay but I’ve found Zentosa to have the widest collection. 



Cinderella Stacking Rings 
New collections are released several times a year and themed around a particular Disney movie. I personally love the Snow White Collection, Cinderella and Tinkerbell, which probably explains why the three pieces I have are from these collections :)

No comments:

Post a Comment